Monday, April 15, 2013

{Tulle & Chantilly} 197 Inches Cathedral Wedding Veil Design from Our Customer

Being in the bridal industry, the most exciting thing is that I can witness many pretty moments every day. Tulle & Chantilly received feedback that are good or bad, we heard great wedding stories from our brides, or we made a little bit improvement today...Ah, is that crazy? But this is my life :)

Today, I photoed a amazing work by our dressmaker, or I should say by our genius bride-to-be, she wanted this 197 inches length tulle and lace wedding veil to match with her gorgeous handmade wedding dresses from us. When I first saw them, I was totally shocked! I must admit that my photography skill is kind of terrible. (Aha...Paul is the best) I could not get the full view of the cathedral veil, you know, definitely about 197 inches...I can't help thinking about the bride walk down the aisle with her romantic long veil to the "Here Comes the Bride". How romantic!

No comments:

Post a Comment